Amazon is Back with another quiz. Check out Amazon quiz Answers 17 April 2019 below. Complete the quiz with the answers provided below and get a chance to win American Tourister Suitcase.
Amazon Quiz 17 April 2019 Answers Today | American Tourister Suitcase Quiz
- Amazon 17 April 2019 Quiz
- American Tourister Suitcase Quiz
- Amazon Quiz Time From 8 AM to 12 PM
- Winner will be Declared by 31st April 2019
To win the price, you need to answer all the 5 questions correctly. So, we provide answers for the amazon quiz every day at 8:05 Am
Bookmark this Amazon quiz Page, to get correct answers every day in handy.
Amazon Quiz Answers [ 17 April 2019 ]
Q1.: Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
Q2.: The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
Q3.: Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Ans- Race Walking
Q4.: Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Ans- Sweta Tripathi
Q5.: Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Ans- Soumya Swaminathan
How to Participate & Other details about the Quiz
- Download the Amazon Quiz App ( This is APP ONLY Quiz )
- This Quiz is conducted on 17 April 2019 at morning 8 am to 12 pm.
- You need to Sign in or sign up for attending the amazon quiz.
- Scroll down on the home page, then you can find an ” Amazon Quiz” Banner.
- Click on it and click start.
- This quiz has 5 questions with 4 options each.
- Complete the quiz with the answers above.
- Get a Chance to win American Tourister Suitcase
- To win price you need to answer all the 5 questions correctly.
- Then you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- You can win American Tourister Suitcase if you are selected in the lucky draw.
- The winners will be declared by month end.
- You will receive an Email if you are the winner.
- Check out previous months winners and their prices.
Student Companion is a website for students, job seekers to make money and save money.
For any queries, Ask in the comments section below. Or Contact me for queries or suggestions.