Amazon is Back with another quiz. Check out Amazon quiz Answers 14 April 2019 below. Complete the quiz with the answers provided below and get a chance to win iPhone Xr
Amazon Quiz 14 April 2019 Answers Today | iPhone Xr Quiz
- Amazon 14 April 2019 Quiz
- iPhone Xr Quiz
- Amazon Quiz Time From 8 AM to 12 PM
- Winner will be Declared by 31st April 2019
To win the price, you need to answer all the 5 questions correctly. So, we provide answers for the amazon quiz every day at 8:05 Am
Bookmark this Amazon quiz Page, to get correct answers every day in handy.
Amazon Quiz Answers [ 14 April 2019 ]
Q1.: Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Ans- Katie Bouman
Q2.: The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
Q3.: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a ___.
Q4.: The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
Q5.: 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent India’s first ____. Fill in the blanks
Ans- Law minister
How to Participate & Other details about the Quiz
- Download the Amazon Quiz App ( This is APP ONLY Quiz )
- This Quiz is conducted on 14 April 2019 at morning 8 am to 12 pm.
- You need to Sign in or sign up for attending the amazon quiz.
- Scroll down on the home page, then you can find an ” Amazon Quiz” Banner.
- Click on it and click start.
- This quiz has 5 questions with 4 options each.
- Complete the quiz with the answers above.
- Get a Chance to win iPhone Xr
- To win price you need to answer all the 5 questions correctly.
- Then you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- You can win iPhone Xr if you are selected in the lucky draw.
- The winners will be declared by month end.
- You will receive an Email if you are the winner.
- Check out previous months winners and their prices.
Student Companion is a website for students, job seekers to make money and save money.
For any queries, Ask in the comments section below. Or Contact me for queries or suggestions.