Amazon Quiz Today Answers – Win Philips Trimmer [25 March 2019 ]
- Today’s Prize – Philips Trimmer
- Quiz Date – 26 March 2019
- Quiz Time – 8 Am – 12 Pm.
- Winner will be Declared on 31st March 2019
Answer & Win Philips Trimmer
Amazon Quiz 26 March 2019 Answers [ Win Philips Trimmer]
Q1.: The White-Ish, Crescent Moon Shaped Part At The Base Of Your Nail Has A Name. What Is It Called?
Q2.: There Is Only One Part Of The Body With Living Cells That Does NOT Receive Blood Supply Through Blood Vessels. Where Do These Cells Exist?
Q3.: Which Of The Following Is NOT A Folk Dance That Originated In Maharashtra?
Q4.: Tiger Stripes Are Unique Like Human Fingerprints And No Two Tigers Share The Same Stripe Pattern.
Q5.: Where Can You Find India’s Only Floating Post-Office, Which Is Situated On A Lake?
How to Participate in the Amazon Quiz Contest
1. The quiz will be conducted from 8 Am to 12 Pm Every day. & by participating you get a chance to win exciting prizing.
Similarly, Amazon is back with another quiz today on 26 March 2019 & you get a chance to win Philips Trimmer by answering today’s quiz with answers provided above.
2. This is the App only Contest. So, you need to download the Amazon App & Open it.
3. You can find a Quiz banner like this by scrolling down. Click on the Quiz Banner to participate.
4. Then Click On Play Now. Complete the Quiz with the answers provided above.
5. If you answered all the questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw with other participants who answered correctly. And the Winner will be select from the lucky draw.
6. Winner will be announced at the end of the month. If you are the winner, Amazon will inform you by sending an E-mail or SMS. Or you can find winners of last month below on this page.
7. Bookmark this Page, so you can find answers handy.