You might have already seen many websites with multiple authors. But all of them are not admins or editors working on that blog. They may be random visitors to that blog and decided to write there.
And it is even possible with your blog if you have enabled Guest posting
- 1 What is Guest Posting?
- 2 What are advantages of Enabling Guest Posting on your blog?
- 3 why do all bloggers not Enable Guest Posting?
- 4 Why other’s want to write on your blog?
- 5 Using AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro Plugin ( Paid )
- 6 Using Email to add guest Posts ( Free )
- 7 Using Contact Form to Collect their Details. ( Free )
What is Guest Posting?
Guest Posting means writing posts on some other’s blog. You can not write on each and every blog. You can only write on blogs which allow you to Guest Post.
So, if you want some other’s to post on your blog. You need to enable Guest Posting on your blog.
Here are 3 questions which you need to know before enabling Guest Posting.
What are advantages of Enabling Guest Posting on your blog?
There are multiple advantages if you are enabling Guest Posting Here are the most important of them:-
- You can have more content on your site without more effort. ( But make sure, it is quality content )
- People who wrote on your blog share their post which helps to get more traffic to your blog.
- It helps to get interaction between you and other bloggers in your niche.
So, you are having advantages for enabling guest posting on your blog. But,
why do all bloggers not Enable Guest Posting?
- They want only their content on their site.
- Some write really bad quality content, that you don’t want to publish on your site. ( anyhow, publishing their content is in your hands & it’s up to you to publish their content or not )
- Copied content can be found.
So, even there are disadvantages, but they all are in your hands to publish or not.
I enabled guest posting on my blog recently, & I received 2 Guest posts. 1 got rejected & another is published by Prashant Kumar.
Similarly, you can decide which guest post you want to publish.
So, enabling Guest Posting have more advantages than disadvantages.
first of all,
Why other’s want to write on your blog?
- They can get links from your site which act as backlinks to their site.
- They can get traffic from your site.
- When you publish their content, they can get more recognization.
When you have advantages to enable Guest Posting, people who write on your blog also have advantages, & all the disadvantages can be controlled by you. Enabling guest posting is really good to start.
Here is how to do that
How to Enable Guest Posting on your WordPress blog?
To Enable Guest Posting, You can do with both free and paid ways.
In the free process, You have to add users to guest post manually. But, in the paid ways, the process is automatic. Let’s start with a paid way
Using AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro Plugin ( Paid )
This plug-in helps users to send Guest Post from the front-end. That means you are giving form to the users who want to write a Guest Post.
Then they will submit that form filling with their Post. Then you can accept the post if you like.
After set up, the only thing you have to do is, accepting Guest Posts which you like. This Plug-in also allows bloggers to accept paid Guest Posts.
Using Email to add guest Posts ( Free )
As a blogger, you may have an email address.
Create a page on your site for other bloggers to submit their guest post.
In that page, you add guidelines to submit their guest post. Also, give them your email address,
so that they can submit their details and portfolio via Email.
Once you got their information, You can add them as Contributors manually. & send them their login details via Email. So that, they can write on a blog and submit to you for review.
Using Contact Form to Collect their Details. ( Free )
This process is so similar to the Email procedure.
Instead of giving them an Email address, you will add a contact form asking requried details you need.
Once you got the details, You add them as contributors manually. Then they will submit the post for review.
So that, you can accept the posts you like.